Terms & Conditions and Quality Outcome Tips
(Applicable to all Pressure Washing Jobs)
The following represent the Terms & Conditions between Advanced Pressure Washing, LLC (“APW”) and you, the customer and (where applicable) your tenants, employees, agents and assigns. (collectively, the “Parties”):
1) Legally Binding Agreement: By accepting APW’s proposal, you are entering into a legally binding agreement for work to be completed at an agreed upon price. In the event that you breach this agreement or fail to provide APW with at least 48 hour notice of any cancellation or request to reschedule, APW reserves the right to retain all deposits as damages.
2) Water Usage: You agree to provide APW the right to use an on-site water supply as needed to complete the stated project without compensation. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure the water supply is on and in working order before we arrive. Additional charges may apply if water is not available.
3) Electrical Usage: You agree to provide APW the right to use an on-site source of electricity as needed to complete the stated project without compensation for such use. Additional charges may apply if an exterior electricity is not available.
4) Safety: While APW is on location and performing work and for a period of 24 hours after completion, you are responsible for keeping all children, pets and other vulnerable individuals away from the work area and off of the work surfaces. This is for their safety as well as our own.
5) Work stoppage: In the event that work must be stopped while job is in progress, due to changes by customer or unforeseen defects or delays on the customer’s part, the customer will pay for labor time incurred. If the situation can be remedied on the job by the contractor, he will do so with customer’s consent and a signed waiver.
6) Payment: Full Payment of any balance is due upon completion unless other payment terms are arranged prior to beginning work on the job. Any variance to this policy must be agreed upon and in writing on our contract. Payments to APW are to be paid by cash, check or Credit Card. Late charges will be immediately assessed on all balances not paid in accordance with contract terms. The customer agrees to pay any cost incurred by APW related to the collection of outstanding balances, including but not limited to attorney and filing fees.
7) Scheduling: Scheduling in a business in which productivity and job completion relies upon the weather is difficult as inclement weather may affect scheduling. However, we try our very best to keep re-scheduling and scheduling conflicts to a minimum. If circumstances arise that are beyond our control, it may affect your project start and completion dates. You will be promptly notified by phone and/or of any such changes.
8) Removal & Replacement of Deck Contents: Removal and replacement of grills, deck furniture, planters and any other items are the responsibility of the homeowner. Should we need to remove items from the deck, we will not be responsible for any damage, breakage or for storage issues. Additional labor charges may apply for the removal/protection/replacement of these items.
9) Removal & Replacement of Signage: Customer shall remove or adequately protect all exterior signage or similar exterior objects that could be damaged due to exposure to high water pressure or chlorine based chemicals/solutions. Additional labor charges may apply for the removal/protection/replacement of these items.
10) Damages: APW is not responsible for damages due to any defective or improperly installed siding, loose shingles or siding, broken or opened windows, improperly sealed windows and doors, wood rot, defective construction, improperly secured wires, loose or improperly installed gutters and leaders and improper caulking. In every aluminum siding case and in some cases with vinyl siding, the sun and weather will bleach the color or cause fading. Power washing, which entails removal of chalky, gritty or failing surface materials may cause the faded aspects of the vinyl or aluminum to stand out. APW will not be responsible for such conditions. APW will not be responsible for loose mortar that may dislodge during the cleaning process. APW is not liable for any consequential or incidental damage or for any loss resulting from defects as noted in the agreement. Accordingly, you hereby hold APW harmless for any damage to your structure, surfaces or improvements thereon that result from the pressure washing process.
a) Products: All warranties on the products used by APW are limited to those offered by the manufacturers of those products. APW makes no additional warranties concerning the quality, fitness or effectiveness of the products used.
b) Labor: APW guarantees that the labor supplied under this contract meets or exceeds the standards of the trade. If you ever have a concern regarding our methods or quality of work, APW should be notified by phone within 48 hours of jobcompletion. APW shall only be obligated, under this warranty for structural or plant damages which are a direct result of operator error and which are fully described in writing to APW within 15 days of job completion by sending written notice to: Advanced Pressure Washing, 501 Orby Street, Pensacola, FL 32534. APW shall be allowed 30 days from receipt of any written notice to inspect and attempt to repair. During that time, APW shall have sole option of repairing (or contracting for the repair of) any structural or plant damages that are a direct result of Operator error. The maximum limit of liability of APW under this warranty shall be total amount of money paid by the customer to APW under terms and conditions of their contract.
The above warranties do not apply to any work or product not provided by APW.APW assumes no liability for cancellation or noncompletion of a job due to causes beyond its control such as due to acts of God, labor disputes or material shortages. No representation or warranty made by any other person, expressed or implied, other than an authorized representative of APW which is not specifically set forth herein shall be binding upon APW.
Quality Outcome Tips:
- APW requires that you keep the job site free from any obstructions, other workers, equipment, or unnecessary materials that would conflict or interfere with the APW’s performance.
- APW expects the structures on your property to be in good repair and weathertight. This includes, but is not limited to all electrical service including receptacles and light fixtures.
- Doors & Windows: Doors and windows shall also be weathertight, adequately sealed and closed prior pressure washing work begins. APW is not responsible for damages as a result of water infiltration from poor or improper installation, maintenance or repair of electrical related items or doors or windows.
- Windows may become water spotted as a result of our services. Window cleaning is NOT included.
- Stains: Some stains cannot be removed by power washing. Tree sap, artillery fungus, splatters from stains and paints are examples of materials that cannot be removed by conventional means. We make every attempt to point these areas out to the customer when quoting the project. Sometimes these stains cannot be removed at all.
- APW cannot guarantee removal of artillery fungus from exterior house surfaces.